Children's Summer Camp
please Note: registration for Day Camp is HANDLED directly through winShape's Website. Registration for Overnight Camp is through pBC REALm.
WinShape Day Camp
- June 27-July 1
- Connect Christian Church, Concord, NC
- Cost: $224 / $60 deposit due with registration
- This camp is for boys and girls who will complete Kindergarten-5th Grade at the end of the 2022 school year.
- Registration is open. Click HERE to register.
We’re so excited for camp this summer – camp together, in person, inside and outside and alongside our best friends. That’s the way it’s supposed to be! Kids were made for this – for adventure and making friends and epic moments that just can’t be experienced behind a screen. That’s why we’re doing everything we can to make in-person camp a reality this year, even if that means camp looking a little different.
CLICK HERE to find an overview of the current changes we have in place for this summer - all designed to keep staff, campers and families safe.
centriKid Overnight Summer Camp
- July 18-22, 2022
- Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
- Cost: $319 / $75 deposit due with registration
- This camp is for boys and girls who will complete 3rd-5th Grade at the end of the 2022 school year.
- Registration is full, contact Mrs. Andrea to be added to the waiting list.
- Payments can be made by logging into your Realm account or bringing a cash or check payment to the church office.
CentriKid is… an overnight camp for 3rd–5th graders to experience the time of their lives and learn more about the message of Jesus Christ! Camps are staffed by college and seminary students who can’t wait to hang out with your kids and love to share Christ through every aspect of camp! At CentriKid, we promise to free your hands of all the little distractions associated with kids ministry. For one week out of the year, hand us the clipboard. We’ll handle lunch, plan Bible Study, set up Recreation, organize leaders, and lead Worship sessions.
A child’s spiritual life can be greatly impacted by their home environment, church involvement, and unique experiences like camp. CentriKid is committed to providing a place for kids to get away—even for a little while—to hear loud and clear that God loves them and has a plan for their lives. Safety in our programming, within relationships, and on campus are top priorities. We believe powerful things can happen when kids feel safe to be a kid!
Our team continues to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 and remain committed to providing the camp experience that you have come to expect from us. The COVID Task Force Team continues to work on a detailed plan that we hope to share soon. A portion of the plan is shared HERE to assist you in making plans or decisions about camp this summer.